Monday, December 13, 2010

Knowledge Nick

Photobucket

Yet another young hip-hop artists who is emerging in the Memphis music scene. These dudes are coming out of nowhere! First Total Savage, then Cities Aviv, and now Knowledge Nick. In a city so thirsty for genuine hip hop, we are actually seeing some pretty good talent emerge! I don't need to write a paragraph on why I think knowledge is good, although I will say if you're a fan of Mission, Giant Panda, Zion I, Cunninglinguists, or any well written chill hip-hop, download his EP. Hope the dude keeps it up, we (Memphis) need to hear more. Also, the second link I provided is a track from "Royal T's LP- 4 All Seasons & Knowledge Nicks Second LP- Transcribed Sentiment. LP is set to release early spring 2011." If DJ Hush is writing these beats, don't stop. This shit is real.

The Enlightenment EP
Another Song
Myspace
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment